Monday 22 December 2014

Merry Christmas!


As 2014 draws to a close, it is time to reflect once more on another successful year of rangering for Sustrans! My heart-felt thanks to all of you for the effort you have put into making our local trails more accessible and user-friendly; for the assistance you have offered to others - in knocking down walls and cementing waymarker posts, for example! for the background campaigning and liaising with outside cycling bodies and local authorities; and of course, for breaking new ground in musical productions! Well done all of you, take a bow (you all know who you are!) and again, thank you! Next year I want to organize some rides for the public - maybe one a month - and I hope that a number of you will volunteer to lead these. I hope also that we will continue to work together with other groups. Have a great Xmas and I look forward to meeting you all again in 2015. Happy cycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment